Peer review of Essay

After reading Megans essay, I get different than I was before. Peer review is  normally something negative, and less positive things. But, this time it was little different.I learned how important life is. But, one thing.  Lisa must be a very important person for  Megan, but what is Lisa to you?  Why is she very important to you?  I learned that life is short and always be nice to them, because you never know when is their last day going to be. I am very proud of Megan for still taking classes and living her life while she is going through a lot. Stress , fear, and worrying about a important person, but still have to worry about yourself. It is not something easy to do. I have grandparents who are getting very old, I have been trying to watch what I say. I have been watching what I say, because never know it is going to be their last day and I would regret if I said  something that I did not mean. And if  it was my last word to them. after reading this essay I realized how important it is to take care of yourself. It could be a little cough, and if you leave it like that and if you don’t go to the doctor right away, then it could lead to something very serious. Megan, it was an awesome essay, thank you for sharing that story to us.

One Reply to “Peer review of Essay”

1. I’m glad to see you making human connection here to Megan as a person, but make sure to focus primarily on the writing. You ask some valid questions, but could do a better job in answering questions in peer review assignment more fully (what does the essay seem to be about, how is it structured).